Royal Bhutan travel has been operating various tours and treks in Bhutan for a long time. Our Bhutan tours offer individual travel to couple, family, friends traveling to Bhutan. All our Bhutan itineraries can be customized as per our guests’ desire, travel-duration, places of interest. Our other Bhutan travel packages include adventure treks, cultural tours, pilgrimage tours, nature tours. Royal Bhutan travel has a professional management team and travel consultants backed up by trained and friendly guides.
We are committed to delivering a trouble-free holiday into Bhutan. We believe in customer satisfaction and deliver value for your money tours in Bhutan. We also ensure our guests get the most out of their Bhutan holiday. We are also committed to the ecological and cultural balance in the areas where we operate our tours so that the local environment isn’t spoiled and at the same time our guests enjoy the beautiful locations even more.
We welcome you to experience the Land of the Thunder Dragon and the unique culture and tradition we have. See you soon high up where the skies meet the mighty Himalayas!!!
Why Travel With Us?
· Bhutan is our neighbor: Being a government certified tour operator in Bhutan we’re updated with every single change in the region.
· Customer Satisfaction: Our priority is our valued customers’ satisfaction and makes sure they enjoy the holiday to the fullest.
· Tailor-maid Programs and customizable itineraries: We specialize in tailor-made programs and customers can customize their travel plan as per their needs.
· Professional Staff: We have qualified & well-experienced office and field staff who’s been working in tourism for a long time.
· Responsible tourism: We support responsible tourism practices, and careful of the ecological, cultural, and political sensitivities where we operate our tours/treks.
· Value for Money: We offer quality service at a competent price and make sure that our prices are the lowest possible for the best services we provide.
· Travel services: We provide a wide range of tours, treks, and various other tourism-related activities.